Watching old cartoon films, and yes, I like it very much.

I am watching "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" Walt Disney (1997) and I really love it.

Honestly,eventhough the quality is bad (which makes sense anyway, who would expect more from a year 1997 movie?) but I still think it's cute and adorable. I get the amount of joy when Im watching this,not less but maybe more than when I was still a kid.

My little,small crush on the cartoon character Christopher Robin of this film/series still remains from when I was a child (surprise,surprise).I forgotten that I have a crush on him (it was yearssss ago xD) but when I watched him again, I do know that he's still my favourite.

I learned the fact that Christopher is going to leave the stuffed animals for his boarding school, which makes me really sad. Because, not that he will only have less screen time, but imagine a lonely bear waiting for his owner to come back from school but even after years he wont come back. And what if he forgotten them? He will, of course,turn into an adult, and eventually leave all the toys and face a challenging life.

It really make me sad. Again, if my manly side didnt being a strong and tough guy,I would cry buckets.

Now that I think of it, Pooh and all his friends are imaginary,right? Which means,Christopher Robin is a very lonely boy that he starts to imagine his own world. Who knows, maybe he didnt jump into the story book or forest that Pooh and his friends living in, but instead just create an alternate him in that book? And he imagines all the story plot, by adding himself in the scene? Locked himself in his own imaginary world? You would never know.

I thought of something like that because sometimes,I am almost just like what I have stated. But I still havent encounter a story book thats interesting enough to add myself and imagine all the story plot + me in the scene,since I only read comics and novel which is just a so-so to me. And btw, I am almost around the same age like Christopher Robin,so I would understand him.

Wow, after I watched it again now,I start to feel in more into the story, when I was a child I was all happy no matter what happens,sad or not. And even a question is created : "Actually who is the lonely one,Christopher or Pooh?"  Maybe both,but that will be more sadder. Sadder than ever.

Whatever it is, Christopher Robin is, if not more,a wise boy. He is one of the bravest cartoon character I've ever met, the most creative and aside from being a good owner to the stuffed animals. I was reading the Disney wiki article on him, and it says there, he's cute and handsome. Hahahaha,yes yes I admit that very much (>////<)

And I love his words to Pooh :

" You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem,and smarter than you think. "

See? I told you he's a wise boy. I mean,who thought of a quote like that? I wouldnt. And that will also be my motivation. (I will act like he said that to me,hohohoho) Geez, Im learning too much from fictional characters.

Here's some pictures to remember the wise handsome boy!



This is a mural at a wall, at a school I think? ^^;; Just having a guess haha.


; ______ ; This really made me feel all emotional and cant stop asking "why?!" in my head.



Look,the wise boy had started to talk. Hehe (I'm praising him too much, I cant help it >//<)


An art of him by a Deviantart artist! He looks handsome as he is!!



Throwing stones. Not good Christopher,not good Christopher. 


My most favourite picture of him! I dont know why but he looks so handsome over here, and look at his placed hand besides him on the log. It's like he is offering me to sit besides him! >////< omoooo my imaginations hahaha


I ended up putting too many pictures of him,forgive me hahahaha 

0 comments:

 
idiosyncrasy Blog Design by Ipietoon