In regards of my last post....

Well, forget that I didnt cry.

I did.

But not that much, just a few teardrops out of my eyelids.

So I was watching a short cut film of "Pooh's Grand Adventure : The Search for Christopher Robin" and it is the cut on where Christopher said "You're braver than you believe,stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."

And then bam!! I cried. I really just did. And then he said "...But the most important thing is,even if we're apart,...I'll always be with you."

Uwaaaaa... I cried more at that part and I still am... akdjksldadjfa

I think I should post the link here, because you just need to see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9tRepZdoRmY

**warning, the end of a timeless friendship

0 comments:

 
idiosyncrasy Blog Design by Ipietoon