Tsuritamaaaaaa!!

I've just watched an anime named Tsuritama~

I really like it~ It's about an alien that decided to stay at this nervous guy's new house. Then they became friends! It's really cute, since Haru (the alien) is all cherry and jumpy all around and Yuki (the nervous doki-doki guy) is trying to get away from this alien. (but eventually fails anyway)

Ohh,and there's also this hot messy-haired guy who is an expert on fishing named Natsuki,and an Indian guy who are following and scared the hell out of Haru named Akira. Noticed the seasonal names? I noticed that not awhile after I watched the series. (Haru = Spring, Yuki = snow,but has something to do with Winter, Akira = Aki is for falling leaves(?),which have something to do with Autumn, Natsuki = Summer)

Haru's little sister Koko forced Yuki to catch some big fish (whatever fish it is I dont know) so that both her and Haru can go back to their planet,but the problem is Yuki has no idea on fishing. He then met Natsuki,his classmate. Natsuki is an expert on fishing (which I have just stated above), but at first he refuse on teaching them. After some time, he agrees on teaching them, and eventually opens up more to both Yuki and Haru,becoming their friends. They hang out more after that together.

And then, there's Akira and his pet duck Tapioca (yes,pet duck)popped out of nowhere. His real intention = to investigate what alien Haru is doing on Earth. He doesnt really talk much so they dont know what he's thinking. Plus, Haru is afraid of him! Maybe because of his duck since I think Haru is a fish-alien type. Unfortunately for Haru, Akira is in the same class as them. (eventhough he is 25)

Did I mention about the cheerful colouring of this series?The colour is so cute! Its colour is the one that lifts your spirit and happiness up, one that will make you smile. Especially Haru, he likes to wear ridiculous clothings. (Maybe because the fact that he is an alien,so he doesnt have a stylish sense) At least it did to me.

What's more.... aside the fact that it has unique opening song, and a heartwarming friendship drama, I guess thats all to it. If you have some spare time to spend on anime, and your anime list runs out of anime,I suggest you watch Tsuritama. This I will fave!

Until then, best regards everybodiiii~

0 comments:

 
idiosyncrasy Blog Design by Ipietoon