Uhh... been awhile since I last updated!!

I've been so busy these days,going around finishing illusts and fics... well some requests I still havent done yet, and it's almost new year, so I really need to do them fast! ><

Mainly because, I'm going to a boarding school so far away from my house. I'm afraid that school wont have any internet connection, so it's highly possible I'm not gonna online next year! Gahhh!!

And, my sister said she wants to reformat this laptop TT^TT This lappy which contains my illusts?! My fics?! And all my anime fandom and songs?! She's gonna reformat it all?! Gahhh!! Whyyy sis whyyyyyyy ; ^ ;

At least leave me some memories after Im back from school ; ^ ; And she also said to 'put my things in the internet'.... ewahhh banyak cantik dia... (okay sorry that was malay)

Anyway, yesterday I was reading  APH Iceland's fics and then there's this writer at FF who wrote NorIce fic but use HongIce pic as a profile pic. I mean, dont get me wrong, I dont really hate NorIce, but Im a massive HongIce fan so Im all like, 'wtf? NorIce fic but HongIce picture?'

And I clicked her profile and turns out she's a fan of both fandom which is okay to me. (everyone has preference anyway) And she has a HongIce blog!! *insertrandomfangirlyayhere*

She posts pics of HongIce (ofc) from Pixiv artists, and some of them are really awesome Im gonna share it here.

Here's the link to the blog! Check it out if you like to = http://fshongice.tumblr.com/






2 comments:

Mai said...

kyaaa hongice blog <3 xDD well i think you can save some of your files if you move everything to disk (D:) <<< no that's not a face i meant hard disk D yes

The Fallen Alice said...

hnghhhh too bad I dont think i have any huwehuwehuwe ;o; and yes hongice is shooo cute <3

 
idiosyncrasy Blog Design by Ipietoon