Already got my tablet as promised and already started drawing!

Yayyyyyy so as promised I finally got my tablet last Friday~ So today Im at Kak Mai's house,brought my lappy and tably with me and installed (for the first time) the tablet with the help of my helpful fujoshi assistant. (yes we the fujoshi sisters, MaiRai)

Very soon after the installation, we tested some programs and after dinner straight starts to do collaboration illust. The illustration is based on O.MOO.NAA (oh-mou-nah) main characters,and that also includes us MaiRai sisters. Since her character Nate is on my side (since the only main reporter of this group on my side is only Sora),turns out I need to draw Nate and Sora as chibis. And as for her, she'll draw May and Zack on chibi ,both are hers'.

We've only finished the sketching and linearts,she slept before we can even start colouring. I've only coloured Rai's hair, but I dont think it looks nice, so I decided to wait for Kak Mai to say anything tomorrow. (and yes,I did coloured without her knowing.Only the hair though) Btw,all her characters' outfit design is designed by me, and Sora is wearing Kak Mai's design. Rai had to change design, I dont know why, but I just,,, dont feel like drawing the original design.

Once she slept, I started wanna draw something else than sticking on this collaboration, so I started sketching a HongIce picture. The theme is "Happiness", but I sketched Hong Kong holding a rose bouquet and Iceland holding balloons. I have no idea how roses and balloons describes happiness. Of course,the items are meant for the other person. (Hk to Ice and vice versa)

I cant wait to look on how these illusts will look out like, so here's a little screenshot of them.

O,MOO.NAA collaboration between me and Kak Mai screenshot!! It's not full, but if you look to the right... And Omoonaa is a group where only me and Kak Mai gathers and talk about our obssesion. ( = yaoi,if you havent figured it out yet)


HongIce "Happiness" screenshot!! But only the head though. And yes, I tried to write the Icelandic and Cantonese of Happiness, but I dont know if it's right or not,Google Translate is not a very reliable source.


2 comments:

Mai said...

|DDD can't wait to see that HongIce pic -shot-

The Fallen Alice said...

Hehehehhee me too XD tapi lineart pun belum siap lagi ni.... TT^TT

 
idiosyncrasy Blog Design by Ipietoon